Sunday, October 26th, 2014

All Alumni can post information or questions about other
alumni or alumni classes on this site.

There is two alumni sites Mt. Zion Alumni site 
through alumniclass.com, and Mt. Zion Alumni.com through alumni.com,
these site has no association with the school or the school district.

Any class who would like to post information on this page, can
either add it as a post or email
Ina Brown. We would like to
compile a list of alumni class contact information, so when
someone contacts us for a specific claas we can give them contact
information, if interested just send us your class contact
information.

Mt. Zion Les Femmes Form Alumni Association, Legion Les Femmes

The Les Femmes Board of Directors are now pleased to announce the
formation of ”Legion Les Femmes,” a new group made up of Les
Femmes alumni graduates, current and former Les Femmes Booster
Club members as well as anyone interested in the continued
excellence of Mt. Zion Les Femmes.  If you are a Les Femmes alumni,
you are automatically a member of Legion Les Femmes.  There is no
membership fee to be a part of Legion Les Femmes – you’ll always
be a part of Les Femmes and, hopefully, Les Femmes will always be a
part of you.

The purpose of Legion Les Femmes is to develop and promote fund
raising activities to supplement Les Femmes operating expenses and
for items/events/programs to enhance and enrich the school based
program.  These enhanced opportunities will contribute to continued
development towards performance excellence for these young ladies.

Our first effort is to make contact with the alumni performers and
alumni boosters to begin the process of re-connecting.  Please help
us find you by updating your contact information at the Les Femmes
website: http://mtzion.il.schoolwebpages.com/education/components/docmgr/default.php?sectiondetailid=89751&

Do you have time to help?  We need Legion Les Femmes Board
Members and volunteers. The Legion Les Femmes Board of Directors
will work towards building membership in the Legion, establishing
communication with members and hosting fundraising events that
help support the group. We need your help with building website
and other social media, newsletters, etc. which will reconnect you
with other Les Femmes  alumni as well as through activities like golf
outings, banquets, social events, etc., while at the same time
supporting the current group.  If you are interested in serving on the
Legion Les Femmes
Board of Directors or can volunteer your
time/skills to help, please contact us through the website.

For more information about Legion Les Femmes, please contact Randy Bodine, Publicity Chairman at 217-423-3620.

Class of 1972 - party planned for 9/27/2014
  Posted on 07/24/2014 by Diane (Page) Boyles Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
We are having a a get-together this year on September 27th at Sliderz on Hwy #36 in Long Creek. Please contact me ASAP for details, and would also appreciate information on other classmates with whom you keep in touch. Some folks are very hard to track down! Thanks!

Class of 1972
  Posted on 07/04/2014 by Diane (Page) Boyles 217-433-0328 Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Hi! We are putting together a database of everyone from the MtZ class of 1972 for a potential get-together this year. Would you be kind enough to give me your contact information and that of any classmates with whom you keep in touch? Some folks are very hard to track down! Thanks!

Alumni Shout Out
  Posted on 01/13/2014 by Tyler Michel Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
What up MTZ family, hope everybody is good and things are going well for everybody, hit me up yall. 2004!

CLASS 1973
  Posted on 08/29/2013 by PACHO GAMBOA Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
I was the AFS Student with the Duggers Family ( MIKE,DEBBIE, KIM (RIP) LORI ,LYNNETTE . I will be In Mt Zion celebrating my 40th anniversary . October 13-15 2013 - Will be remembering old times ! Come and say hello !

Class of 79
  Posted on 08/03/2013 by Joanna Scrimshire Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
If anyone is organising a reunion please could they let me know. I was the AFS student from England in 1978-1979 and I would love to go back to Mt Zion someday.

Class of 1996
  Posted on 07/15/2013 by Jacqueline (Batorson) Dickey Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Ideas are needed to plan our 20 year class reunion. 2016 will be here soon and I would like for it to be more successful than our 10 year was. I will also need to make sure we contact everyone so any help is much appreciated! You can find me on FB (jacqueline.eileen.1) and our class president, Tracy (McGhee) McCain (tracymccain). Thanks! :)

class of 1973 - (1) reply
  Posted on 05/17/2013 by Rick Ellis Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
any plans for reunion for class of 1973?

Class of 1975 - 40th reunion planning
  Posted on 02/20/2013 by Liz (Brown) Patient Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
We are starting to plan our 40th class reunion since we haven't gotten together since our 25th, We are also posting on Facebook. Email with your information.

Class of '68
  Posted on 02/17/2013 by Paul Lathrop Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Just a shout out to all my friends from the 60's!

Class of '63 Reunion Plans? - (1) reply
  Posted on 09/13/2012 by Bonnie (Morris) Johnson Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Any plans for a Class of '63 50th reunion? This is my second post, unless I've erred somehow in the mechanics of all this!

Class of 2002
  Posted on 09/10/2012 by Kallie Bundy Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
If you still haven't registered for our 10-year high school reunion, please do so at www.mtzhs2002.wordpress.com! It is September 22, 2012 from 6-8:30pm at Sliderz Bar and Grille. Please contact Kallie Bundy at Kallie.Bundy@gmail.com if you have any questions!! Thank you and we hope to see you there!!

Class of '63 Reunion Plans?
  Posted on 09/03/2012 by Bonnie (Morris) Johnson Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Are there any plans in the works for a 50th reunion for the class of 1963? Just wondering!

1992 class reunion
  Posted on 05/22/2012 by Danah Johnson Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Are we having a 20 year class reunion?

Contacting Class of '62 - (3) replies
  Posted on 10/14/2011 by Carol Workman Brewer Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Looking for classmates that graduated or would have graduated in 1962. We are trying to see how many people would be interested in attending a 50th Class reunion. Please contact me at the above e-mail. Also if you know of anyone else that would have been in the '62 class, have them contact me also. Thanks

Homecoming 2011
  Posted on 09/13/2011 by Randy Bodine Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Are you having a class reunion during homecoming weeken d October 1, 2011? We can set aside tables for your class at the Les Femmes Pancake and Sausage Breakfast being held 7:30AM - 11:30AM on Saturday during the homecoming parade. Les Femmes and Swingsations will also be sponsoring a silent auction to benefit the Taylor Wilson family. Lots of great items to bid on including Illini basketball seats right behind Coach Webber and the team and greats seats to the Rams/Saints game on October 8th with a parking pass. Contact me at the email address above to reserve a table for your class (even if you aren't having a reunion). Invite your friends and we'll see you there!

Class of 1986 25 year Reunion
  Posted on 06/21/2011 by Rhonda Hockman Hodge Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
To everyone from the Class of 86. If you were a part of this class any of our four years of high school, we would like to send you reunion information. Please send me an email with your contact information on it or find me on facebook. The reunion is August 5,6 & 7, 2011. Send it soon. Thanks.

Class of 1971
  Posted on 04/11/2011 by Tom Ciambella Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
40 years and no one seems to care...

Cindy Olmstead
  Posted on 04/04/2011 by Tom Morenz Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
I am looking for Cindy Olmstead class of 1972 tommorenz@sbcglobal.net

looking for jackie walters
  Posted on 04/04/2011 by Tom Morenz Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
I am looking for jackie walters - class of 1973 or 1974 tommorenz@sbcglobal.net

Old friend - (1) reply
  Posted on 02/15/2011 by Seth Emerson Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
My name is Seth Emerson and my father is Randy Emerson. He was in the graduation class of 1973 his birthday is march 31 and I would like to find is friend Bob miller also in the 1973 class if anyone has info on bob please email me at emersonmaker@yahoo.com or call me at (217)377-4949 thanks to anyone who can help

Class of 1991 20 Year Reunion
  Posted on 12/10/2010 by Julie Miller Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
20 Year Class Reunion will be June 18, 2011 at the Fletcher Park Recreation Center across from the High School. Cost is $25.00 person. Updated addresses are need for all classmates, contact Julie Miller at 217-864-5424 if you have any questions.

Posted on 12/04/2010 by justin bernard Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
hey guys wanted to know what was going on email me ready to kick it next year lol justin. im at jusin1420@yahoo.com

class of 1978
  Posted on 11/20/2010 by paula(mize) whitscell Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
looking for class of 78 grads...would love to get contact with old friends...thanks

Class of 91 - (1) reply
  Posted on 08/26/2010 by jamie rogers Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
are we going to have a 20th reunion my address is 761 wickham lakes drive melbourne florida 32940 send info please cant wait to see old friends

Post a New Message[Post a new message]